ULTRION™ Coagulants were developed to handle the wide seasonal variation of surface waters to produce a consistent, high quality, and economical water source into your processes. As changes in pH, alkalinity, temperature, colour and turbidity occur in lakes and rivers through the seasons, your programme must have a wide treating range to compensate, ULTRION addresses this need.
ULTRION is typically used by those customers looking to increase the consistency of their water quality and reducing the total cost of operation. This can be accomplished by:
- Less sludge generated resulting in less disposal and processing costs
- Higher actives, therefore, lower carbon footprint by freight savings
- Increasing the efficiency of water clarification
- Reduce anion loading if water is being used in a demineralizer train
- Less alkalinity consumption resulting in lime or caustic savings
- More consistent water quality = more consistent process = more consistent finished product = less headaches