TAPPICon focuses on key industry segments including paper, tissue, reliability and maintenance and recycled paperboard. The programme also addresses topics affecting women in industry and young professionals.
- Peer-reviewed, expert-led technical programme •
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Special events
Designed by industry professionals, TAPPICon draws CEOs, mill managers, superintendents, scientists, process engineers, and suppliers worldwide for a comprehensive conference.
Nalco Water experts will be presenting at the sessions listed below:
- Emilio Tenuta – SVP & Chief Sustainability Officer, Ecolab PIMA | Roadmap to Sustainability | Tuesday, March 25th at 2:00pm
- Jia-Yu Wang – Staff Scientist, NA Paper Tissue | Yankee Coating for Advanced Machines | Wednesday, March 26th at 8:00am
- Gary Furman – Sr. Corporate Scientist, Global Paper Tissue | Yankee Operation Intelligence | Wednesday, March 26th at 9:15am
- Bruce Barker – Sr. Industry Technical Consultant, Global Paper Mike Kjerulf – Industry Technical Consultant, NA Paper PA | Pulp Mill Defoamer | Wednesday, March 26th at 9:15 am
- Randy Elliott – Sr. Marketing Manager, NA Paper Chris Powers – Sr. Industry Technical Consultant, NA Paper PA | Uniform Wood Cooking Agent | Wednesday, March 26th at 9:15am