Boiler Condensate Treatment
Properly managed condensate treatment improves reduces scale-forming tendency of the boiler feedwater resulting in cleaner heat transfer surfaces and eliminates the potential for boiler tube failures.
Based on the purity needs, direct or indirect steam applications, regulatory requirements, or process needs, several different condensate treatment options are available
• Tri-ACT™ - Formulated blend of low and high volatility amines FAQ's
• ACT™ - Filmer comprised of food industry ingredients
• PRE-TECT™ - High purity amines for Nuclear industry
• POWERFILM™ 10000 - Filming corrosion inhibitor for utility boiler systems FAQ's
• POWERFILM™ 15000 – Volatile surface-active corrosion inhibitor